CONSTRUCTION DUE FOR COMPLETION IN APRIL 2022. 85% NOW SOLD!
Brand new architecturally designed luxury apartments in the heart of picturesque Jervis Bay at 9 Beach Street, Huskisson.
Boutique four-storey building featuring 12 lifestyle apartments comprising a selection of 2 and 3 bedroom residences. Each residence has been thoughtfully designed to create a livable, contemporary home with space to relax and entertain. With a focus on privacy and livability, Serenity Huskisson is an oasis reflecting the natural beauty and ambiance of the stunning south Coast.
- Everyday living is sophisticated, bright and airy with generous floorplans capturing stunning views over picturesque Jervis Bay or surrounding bush. The flow of rooms though the residences has been designed to create a practical space in luxurious style.
- Open plan living/dining area for a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, with tiled floors throughout
- Designer kitchens with stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Spacious bedrooms featuring built-in-wardrobes and master bedrooms with ensuites
- Premium designer bathrooms, Each apartment is provided with a bathtub in the main bathroom
- Ground floor residences with spacious courtyards and upper level residences with generous external balconies for alfresco living
- Internal laundry to accommodate washer, dryer, tub and storage space.
- Allocated secure undercover parking and storage
A beautiful coastal town, Huskisson is on the shores of and is the gateway to the world renowned Jervis Bay. Known for its white sands and spectacular beaches, crystal clear waters, untouched National Parks as well as fine foods and an abundance of activities you’ll soon see why the locals call it paradise. With an abundance of marine and wildlife at your front door this is more than just a home or holiday home, this is in an experience. Resident dolphins, penguins and seals, visiting whales and a sea eagles always flying over the top as well as kangaroos and wallabies at your backdoor you’ll really be amongst nature. Dolphin watching, whale watching, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, kite surfing, snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing and fishing are just some of water sports available whilst on land you can go bushwalking, bike riding or just relax as most people do.